Large organizations seek our counsel in transactional matters because we consistently deliver results. All of our efforts center around one fundamental premise: completing transactions on favorable terms for our clients while minimizing reputational risk.
Our work includes all aspects of transactional law ranging from mergers and acquisitions, to municipal bond offerings, to negotiating vendor contracts.
In the real estate context, we’ve shepherded multi-national corporations through the maze of site identification and acquisition and have successfully negotiated on behalf of our clients with PennDOT, the US Army Corps of Engineers, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), and the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
A Few Representative Engagements:
- Provided leadership and strategy to help grow an internet startup’s revenues over 1800% in three years.
- Advised the acquiring management team of a failing multinational product company and helped develop a turnaround plan resulting in a return to profitability, revenue growth and product innovation within a year of purchase.
- Successfully argued for a reduction of more than 20% in the real estate taxes assessed against a multi-unit, multi-owner condominium development.
- Helped a regional bank grow into a national financial powerhouse by assisting in site selection and securing zoning and land use approvals for more than 50 new bank branch locations.
- Assisted a nationwide food chain with zoning and land use as part of the chain’s expansion into the Philadelphia region.
- Secured land use and zoning approvals for the construction and on-time opening of three regional supermarkets anchor tenancies, each in excess of 80,000 square feet.